Monday, December 2, 2013

Game Review: The Gentleman

As I've mentioned before, I've spent a great deal of time on the internet lately, seeking free games to pass the time as I wait for a broken ankle to heal, and I thought I would review a few of these. Up today: The Gentleman. Produced by SoulGame Studios, this simple platformer features the adventures of a top-hat-wearing gentleman as he explores a vintage-styled city.

The Good Stuff: DAT ATMOSPHERE! Really, it's fantastic! A moonlit city, reminiscent of old London, filled with rats and bats and black cats... Oh, and that music--I love it!

The Bad Stuff: There's nothing really wrong with this game, per se, although it isn't exactly anything groundbreaking about it. It's a standard 2d platformer.

The Verdict: A fantastic and challenging time-killer! If you have the spare time, it's absolutely worth a look.

Play for free here: http://armorgames.com/play/15405/the-gentleman


No comments:

Post a Comment